Sunday, July 22, 2007

Red Team vs. Blue Team

That's pretty much what a student thinks when he's in school. The administration is the "other" side. It's like playing Unreal Tournament in a more "scholarly" way. Though school would be a lot more exciting if I had a Redeemer in my bag...

Anyway, this is just a general post on the situation in school at the moment, now that the commander in chief, better known as the Rector, or Fuzzy, is gone. He's in Poland. Or South Africa. Can't remember which. With him around school, It was nearly impossible to get out of class in the first four periods, because he had this weird power of appearing all over the place. I experienced this first back in grade 12. I came down the stairs, and just managed to catch a glimpse of him walking my way, so I raced back up the stairs, Stealthily manouvered through a Hall full of chairs and things, went through a couple of doors in a fashion Sam Fisher would be proud of, and came down yet another flight of stairs.

To bounce right into the Fuzz.

A few periods of kneeling later, and a few months of honing our skills, we can now successfully get a total of 20 feet from our classroom. But now, our watcher is gone! Student's roam about freely through all periods, not just the last four!

But anyway, it kind of seems strange now that we hava all this... freedom. Theres no challenge in it anymore. And you really need that Adrenalin pumping to really perform...


In other News, I am now officially a person who "studies".

And, since I am a selfish and materialistic person, I will be adding Google Ads to my Blog. Click on them. Or Else!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See thats the advantage of being a Prefect. no hassles. Google Ads? selling out i see, sad, just sad

Jerry said...

As I said, I'm a shallow and materialistic person... ;)

Prefects get their ass whipped on a daily basis now...