Friday, November 28, 2008

Disturbed is awesome.

I'm changing my name. Blog name. And the theme and stuff. Later.

Anyway, this post is a product of boredom.

Oh yeah, I lost my glasses a few weeks ago, so if you see a guy squinting at oncoming buses, hit him on the head because that's not me. I'll be the guy swuinting at buses and cussing under my breath at them.

Notice how you enjoy music less once you start listening to the words? I was, till recently, blissfully unaware of all but the most obvious lyrical dances that all the artists were crooning. Now it seems I can't NOT pay attention to what they say. :'(

Would have been okay if a lot of songs weren't written by hippies. It feels like a hippy gnawing at my brains when I listen to some tracks.

Meh, i have to stop posting when I'm bored...

No comments: