Monday, April 6, 2009

I Hate This Date

HisP tagged me for some post. Days I dislike or something like that. You're totally crampin mah stahl dhood. I don't dislike ANY day. Any day, that is, which I don't have to write a post describing days I hate on. So I guess I hate today. You bastard. You made me, the happy-go-lucky, take everything life gives ya, glass is _always_ completely full and filled with cola type of dude and made me hate, despise and actually make me want to murder the day's family! Where's Tuesday through Sunday?! Where's my chainsaw???

GRAAGH! You will die for your insolence, Utopian! You shall drown in a vat of _warm_ beer. I shall make sure of it. And it shall be non-alcoholic beer too. A warm vat of non-alcoholic beer with strawberries in it. Damn you and your whiny attitude! So a day's a little off. Deal with it, Britney. Watch your back next 6th of April. I'm watching you.
*Does two fingers pointing to own eyes, then at Utopian move.




;)


ALSO.
ROFL. Took your suggestion for the stamp thingy. Put it on the left though, cos I'm still not sure how this template scales. Will prolly have to change it a bit and add a new right aligned div and stuff...

6 comments:

myprerogative said...

get some painkillers...
i hear it helps u during that time of the month!

Sabby said...

Uhhh new layout?? Naice! =)
And you didn't write anything meaningful for the tag? Oh wait, i am talkin to Jerry. Forgot!

ROFLOL said...

cool.
nice post btw
"Warm beer" haha, I'm sure he'd hate that :P
though I think beer's drunk that way in some countries O.o
rofl-ed at the britney reference btw XD
he's taken off the music on his blog though... thank God :|

Paparé Boy said...

Hello, Barney. How goes it?

Azrael said...

Awww... Jerry's had a bad day :P :P

me likey the new layout...

Jerry said...

@mp
:D

@sabby
I can do meaningful. You're just never around when I do it :P

@ROFLOL
Was wondewring if anybody would get that...
:D

@PB
Good, cow.

@Azrael
Bad day? HEll no. Yesterday was a fine day.