Monday, April 27, 2009

The State Of The Union

So I take a long look at the state of things when I get back. Obviously I know that I was missed, and that all the posts dedicated to me were just deleted before I got back because the authors were embarrassed. Yes, that has to be it.

Lots of mindless crap being thrown about too. Shall we just stick it all in the garbage and move on now, please? We have bigger things to worry about now, like the towering pillar of society that we seem to have elected as chief minister, or the seemingly last bits of the war being played out up north. Never mind that Mr. Darkside wants to kill himself, whacko is going all political and sabby seems to be raging at something or the other all the time. Get over it people. Actually, whacko's all normal... I just stuck him in there because I haven't read much and wanted more names to throw in.

Anyway, will probably do the whole 'vacation pictures' thing again, later.

Good to be back, Hello all!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Obviously I know that I was missed, and that all the posts dedicated to me were just deleted before I got back because the authors were embarrassed."

hahahaha niiiice! xD

Gehan said...

lol welcome back... and i am SO not suicidal.. thats jus way too cliche.. :P

Charm Bracelet said...

Welcome back kiddo :)

Jerry said...

@chavie
Well it's the truth.

@Gehan
And you just never let yourself into cliches do you, Mr. DARKside?

@CB
Thanks, good to be back!

Serendib_Isle said...

Welcome party at my place tonight. Oh, I almost forgot - I’m in Saudi Arabia, can you make it?

Jerry said...

Yeah, I'll be there.

Anybody out there in Saudi? Go to HIS place tonight! Free beer for all!
*points

mixedblessings89 said...

Hey Kid... welcome back (even though you were closer to where I am whili you were away...)

Ha! Kid! You are the kid in this sphere... and not like Leonardo DiCaprio either...

Hahahaha :D

Dee said...

hi child!

Jerry said...

@mb
I'm YOUR age, genius :P
Also, yeah... strange that I'd be _back_ now that I'[m further.

@DC
Hi old female!