Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The post tag post... or something

Apologies to mixedblessings, this post slipped my mind for a bit...

1. My main sources of 'nourishment' over the past 13 years has been chocolate sauce and soya meat. Not at the same time, mind you, but those two usually accompanied every meal of mine. Though it has eased up a bit recently. No, I am not skinny nor am I overweight. I just have a very strange metabolism :P

2. I used to refer to myself in the third person for a few years when I was around four or five. I watched myself on an old home video, and it was freaky when I kept referring to "Jerry". Of course Jerry has grown out of it now, but it's still a little creepy.

3. I once leaped from the top of the Central Bank building while playing the cello.

4. I lie a lot.

5. I am quite truthful most of the time.

6. I'm not sure what a cello sounds like.

7. My middle name starts with a C and ends with an R. And has "hristophe" in between.

8. I don't eat parippu(dhal). Unless it's the only thing there, for example with paratas at some thosa kade. My mum keeps nagging me about eating some horribly unhygienic version of her own food.

9. I am permanently on an ego trip.

10. Starting recently, I know too much about beauty care products.

11. Again starting recently, I tap my fingers along to whatever is playing on my walkman. Usually while in the bus. So much that my fingertips feel a wee bit strange.

12. I usually can't tell the difference between coke and pepsi. I also usually don't realize if there's too little salt in a dish.

13. I'm also not very good at talking about stuff like this. So I shall end it here. Go read the next post.

No comments: