Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Ex-Political Post

So I wrote up a 'political'-ish post. It wasn't very interesting. So off it went to the great heavenly "Drafts" bin. It had all that stuf about independence day and associated hazards like gigantic alien spaceships, stuff happening in the north and if we'll eventually have a reenactment of Tiananmen Square in Fort. Hypnotize springs to mind. And those awe inspiring images of the student standing in the way of the tank. We'll never have that. The students will be _driving_ the tanks here. With all the minorities and dissenters being crushed in their tracks. Dammit. This one's turning politikal too.


Anyway, Music is weird. I go from

"I don't need this s**t
You stupid sadistic abusive f***ing w***e
would you like to see how it feels mommy
Here it comes, get ready to die!"

to

"I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah
I'm walking on sunshine wooah"

In just a flick of a switch. Mood changing, from wishing to break everything in sight to beaming joy. Don't judge me. If you don't like 'Walking on Sunshine' you have no soul, and the devil will gnaw at the toes of your poor, lifeless existence till finally you trip on a protruding root, fall off the rooftop garden of a 100 story building and find yourself in hell. With your mother posing for pictures at the entrance like a sadistic playboy bunny.

Hmm... Hot girl walked in. I'm off...
:P

6 comments:

TheWhacksteR said...

ET 23 to mother ship; possible subject for brain transplant found, do you read? Iv got someone so crazy here that they wont even know we're from a different universe when WE take over his head!

Jerry said...

I'm a perfectly normal human being.

TheWhacksteR said...

oh sorry, i forgot to put a ':P' at the end of that

:p

Sabby said...

Normal?! Ha HA!

And I love that song: 'Walking on sunshine"

*skips*

Serendib_Isle said...

a sort of a beautiful, quite insane mind, delivering the daily dose of sanity.
:D

Jerry said...

@whack.
Foole.

@sabby
I know, it's awesome, right?!

@SI
Glad you like!