Monday, February 16, 2009

Lies 2.0

If you haven't already, you may hear a few things about me around here that are completely fictitious, and have been fabricated for the sole purpose of misleading you, the reader into forming a rather abnormal image of me. Rest assured that those responsible for this molestation of my impeccable character will be tracked down and dealt with. We cannot let such acts of treachery to go unnoticed. Justice will be served. By me. Using a few blunt objects.

On a completely related note, saturday/valentine's day was pretty good. Spent more or less the entire day on a beach somewhere. The second beach I went to also happened to be playing host to some "Bachelors" thing. I go over and see a female. Bachelors? Yeah, she's called Margarita so she doesn't count they said. Apparently Dee had been threatening to come crash it too, but in true female fashion, she didn't show either. Pity. We had to just throw away all the water balloons.

After a while everyone had a permanent grin hung on their faces and I was definitely not under the impression that a certain blogger was not really that blogger but yet another certain blogger. I put Sherlock Holmes to shame with my keen eye for all the small things like the alleged certain blogger not knowing what the hell I was talking about for the most part. Only a complete fool would have been blind to the complicated tetrahedral web of lies that was being spun around him. Yes, I may have appeared to be under their spell, but I was merely doing it for sport. Certainly not because I had no idea. And their final acknowledgment that they were not who they said they were but were indeed each other certainly did not strike me like a wet slippery fish delivered swiftly to the face. No, of course not.

That was classic :D

Much debauchery was promised, and debauchery we got. Quietly debauching till the wee hours of the morning.

9 comments:

Dee said...

true female fashion????
Excuse me...!!! Dont generalise ok :P Plus i didnt have anyone to come with :P :P :P

Serendib_Isle said...

Sherlock Holmes taken for a ride. Hah ha! What a conundrum that must’ve been. :D

Jerry said...

Dee
You ask ME not to generalize? And for about half a second I thought you WERE there. Thank whacky for that.

@SI
Go read whak's post on it. More confooshun.
:D

Dee said...

hahahahahaha! FUNNYYY!!

Dee said...

haha! I heard....

TheWhacksteR said...

so you were doing it for sport huh, now THAT totally slipped past me
:p

Jerry said...

Yeah, Sneaky aren't I?
;)

mixedblessings89 said...

*envious*

Jerry said...

Muahahahaa