Sunday, February 1, 2009

Non-Moving Pictures

Sunday, midday. Lying with my head on top of 'Excession' by Iain Banks, which I'm told is mindblowing. Camera lying next to me, was trying to take pictures to use as a dp on msn.

CERTAIN PEOPLE want a change :P

So I get out the cam, note that I need a new, preferably prosumer, model. *hint *hint
Taking proper pictures with a compact is next to impossible unless you're taking things like rocks and trees, which usually don't complain about how they look in the picture. With people, it's always best to take atleast a few dozen images and hope for the best.

Not to say that you won't end up looking like a retarded goat, but there's that small glimmer of hope.

I'd better get back to reading this thing...

2 comments:

TheWhacksteR said...

Excession IS pretty mindblowing dude! also check the quirky names out for the GUVs as what nots.. great book

Jerry said...

I know... still only about half way through. Noticed the names though!