Monday, May 4, 2009

Sorry About...

...that stinker of a last post. I was waiting for someone and someone turned up, so I had to leave in a hurry. I _did_ in fact get that reload, and I _am_ really apologizing.

Anyway,

Heh. Couldn't resist.

Ahem. Anyway, I am finally at peace with my hair. After letting it grow wild for a few months, I chopped most of it off, but with a few adjustments so that now, I don't really have to do anything to it to make it... Presentable. The allure of hair that only needs flattening after a shower is just too much to stay away from.

Also, I seem to keep imagining that random people on the street or on buses are bloggers. I'm not sure why I do this, but it just happens. Probably has something to do with the fact that I only realized most bloggers were normal people at the last Open Mics. Till then I was under the impression that most were members of some elite book club, hanging around various upmarket hangouts with a latte in hand, quoting some obscure poet. I mean, I see blogs with Picasso or Andy Warhol pieces in the footers. I thought Andy Warhol was a comedian or something. And as for all those weird poetry excerpts, what the hell? If I manage to just barely scrape a meaning out of it without introducing my head to my desk, I consider myself lucky. Turns out they're all regular dudes and dudettes(?) after all.

Merry Monday everyone, have a great week!

11 comments:

Indyana said...

I went through the phase of imagining everyone I passed by had a secret blog! And let me also tell you the airs I give myself! I even imagined that the people I passed just MIGHT have read my blog!With weirdos such as myself blogging, really we can't get more normal can we?

Dili said...

You serious? They're normal? Wow... Ok....

Just who have been hallucinating about in buses? The heat getting to ya?

:)

Serendib_Isle said...

Dudettes?
Yep, me thinks.
Merry Monday 2u2.

Jerry said...

@Indyana
You're a weirdo? :P Also, even I'm guilty of assuming they'd go "Ohhhhhh you're HIM!" if I introduced myself.
But you can't blame me if it's that good.
:D

@Dili
They are dude! It;s crazy!
Everyone I haven't met at an Open Mic. Yes.

@SI
Oh, was worried about that word. Good yo know it's universally accepted.

Dee said...

lays.

O.o

TheWhacksteR said...

"most were members of some elite book club, hanging around various upmarket hangouts with a latte in hand, quoting some obscure poet"

its true actually. They send their representatives because they shun the public apparently.

and others belong to wierd death cults.

Jerry said...

@DC
Yes, lays. Whut?

@Whack
Hey, ALL of us claiming to be normal and speaking of this mysterious "THEM" doesn't work :P

Fallen said...

hahahaha so obvious who this one's directed at :P

Jerry said...

Quite.

You ARE talking about the pic right?

Gutterflower said...

Gasp. You put up the pic! You're treading on dangerous ground mister.

And me? Regular?
Bwahahahaha.

You wish boy. You wish.

:P

Jerry said...

Yes. Regular. Normal. PLAIN.

Yeah, you with the books, munching on the deformed cookies.

R - E - G - U - L - A - R

:P