Getting To Know My Friend The Zombie
My pal Barney here wanted to join in all the fun of this tagging business too, so I went through the list with him, me being the kind soul I am.
1) How are you today? Brilliant! Can't wait to go terrorise some scientists.
2) What did you want to be when you were little? An astronaut.
3) Favourite toy as a child? I was usually locked up in our basement back then. I guess I could say the occasional small child who wandered in could have been called a toy.
4) Education? Yes, my parent's thought it best to home school me, but even that stopped after ninth grade when I kept eating the teachers.
5) What is under your bed? Oh you know. Odds and ends.
6) Read any books? Why yes, it's quite a challenge keeping ourselves entertained while waiting for the next wave of erstwhile heroes. Death of a Salesman caught my eye, but so far it has been quite disappointing in terms of content.
7) Where are you from? My parents told me I was adopted.
8) Are you a people... er.. Person? Yes. I like people quite well. It may be a one way thing, but when I'm at the mall I go crazy with all the people there.
9) What kind of music do you listen to? I like the old recordings of ambient noises in Nazi concentration camps best but bands such as Slipknot and Marilyn Manson are a suitable alternative. But Miley Cyrus sounds good too.
10) Favourite genre? Death Metal and Pop.
11) Last movie you watched? The Night of the Living Dead. The people at the theater were not surprised to see us there and even asked for autographs. I am proud to say the Zombies are people too program seems to be making progress.
12) Currently employed at? Turtle Rock Studios and Valve. They recently released a videogame titled "Left 4 Dead", which features Differently Alive persons quite prominently.
13) What is your middle name? Well my friends call me 'Biter' but my real middle name is Hussein.
14) What characteristic do you most despise in people? Shotguns.
15) Are you a morning person or a night person? Well it depends. I really like the night because people are more scared, but I keep bumping into things, what with the regulation-zombie-walk and all.
16) Food you dislike? Persians. The cat, not the people. Actually, the Persian president, that Ahmedinejad fellow is an honorary member of Unconventionally and Differently Alive Demographics(UnDeAD).
17) If you were a crayon, what colour would you be? *glare*
18) First person you spoke to on the phone today? You might not have noticed that my fingers are not exactly suited to grasping small devices such as phones. But yes, thank you for reminding me.
19) When was the last time you cried? *GLARE*
20) Okay, okay... Hugs or kis-
What, why are...
Why are you getting up?